A little about who we are
Taxually was founded in 2018 with the aim of helping businesses calculate VAT amounts in 40 countries and automatically submit their VAT returns.
Taxually's mission is to make tax compliance easy so businesses can thrive. We are doing this by seamlessly connecting taxpayers and tax authorities through a simple and intuitive global tax platform. So far on our mission, we have made VAT compliance easier than ever before through end-to-end automation of VAT registrations, data management, filing and workflow.
We are continuing to build the most advanced tax technology platform in the world through a dedicated and mostly remote team. As a result, you'll get to work in one of the hottest tax technology startups in the world right now. The type of person who works here is driven, motivated, empowered and proud.
We build our team through trust, equality and fairness, giving our people autonomy and freedom to achieve their highest potential, and of course making tax compliance easier than ever before.
What we are looking for
At Taxually, we are looking for a dynamic and innovative Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing team. As a trailblazer in the tax technology industry, we need a creative thinker who can strategize, implement, and sustain marketing initiatives that align with our brand and business goals.
What you'll be doing
- Strategize and Implement Marketing Campaigns: Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, generate leads, and support sales efforts.
- Content Creation: Craft compelling content for various platforms including our website, social media, blogs, and email campaigns;
- Market Research: Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth. Stay updated with the latest trends in tax technology and marketing;
- Analytics and Reporting: Analyze campaign performance and adapt strategies based on data insights. Provide regular reports on marketing metrics;
- Collaborate with Teams: Work closely with the sales, product, and customer service teams to align marketing strategies with business objectives;
- Strategic Planning: Develop and execute a robust marketing strategy that aligns with the company’s objectives, including digital, social media, content, and traditional marketing.
What skills will be useful
With the right attitude, there is nothing you can’t achieve. Nevertheless, bringing the following fundamental skills may help you succeed in your role at Taxually:
- 3-6 years of experience in marketing (preferably in a Marketing Specialist or similar role), with a focus on digital marketing strategies;
- Experience in technology or financial sectors is a plus;
- Strong understanding of current marketing tools and strategies;
- Super confident in English (both verbally and in writing). Other languages are a plus;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
- Experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and CRM software is a plus;
- Thought leader, can execute as well as delegate;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Open minded, adaptable and resilient;
- Self-motivated, happiest when you’re trusted to make your own decisions;
- In-depth knowledge of various marketing techniques and digital marketing tools.
If you are a driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player on top of being a self-learner and independent problem-solver, we will not even ask you for a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
What you can count on
You'll get to work in one of the hottest tax technology startups in the world right now. You'll receive excellent training and guidance from our team members who believe in what Taxually stands for. The type of person who works here is driven, motivated, empowered and proud.
Don't meet all of the role requirements?
Don't worry! We care about outcomes rather than tickbox criteria, and it's often the case that the perfect person for the role has a CV that looks a little different.
Research (by Harvard University 🤓) shows that women are particularly likely to second-guess themselves and not apply — so if you’re worried you don’t meet all the criteria, get in touch anyhow and let us do the worrying.
At Taxually, we are committed to building a company that includes people from a variety of different backgrounds. We're particularly interested in hearing from people from typically underrepresented groups in the tech industry.