Are you a Business Development Representative (BDR), who has a very good standard of English?
Join a fast-growing, VC backed, Tax technology challenger brand disrupting the traditional Indirect Tax compliance market.
As a BDR you’ll play a significant part in growing the opportunity pipeline by identifying prospective clients. You’ll also be integral to the sales process: from initial contact with prospects and creating a vision of success and improved outcomes for them.
Your role will encompass both outbound and inbound business development activities to find and nurture prospects and deliver high-quality business meetings, contributing to the growth of our sales pipeline.
You’ll learn the basics of Indirect Tax (VAT) and also learn the fundamentals of scaling a successful global tech brand.
● Undertaking market discovery and identification of target industry verticals and accounts.
● Finding decision-makers within target accounts using a variety of tools and methodologies.
● Designing and using outbound methods and tools (such as Hubspot and Trueleads), and communication journeys to nurture decision-makers.
● Starting conversations with decision-makers
● Managing inbound leads and scoring for relevance
● Collaborating with the wider sales team to convert your prospects into sales accepted opportunities and future clients.
● Handling large volumes of opportunities via email, social media and phone.
● Participate in a sales development program to become a successful Sales Manager in the SaaS technology industry
● Open minded, adaptable and resilient
● Strong team player
● Six months to 1+ Year B2B SaaS sales experience (in any industry)
● Highly organised. You will use methods and tools to improve your productivity.
● Self- motivated and happiest when you’re trusted to make your own decisions.
● Tenacious and persistent. You’re not discouraged easily and relish pursuing your goals
● Challenging but realistic targets motivate you.
● You understand the connection between effort and reward and will bring plenty of energy to work each day.
● Contribute to the company culture and resonate with our core values
- Information Technology & Services