A little about who we are
Taxually was founded in 2018 with the aim of helping businesses calculate VAT amounts in 40 countries and automatically submit their VAT returns.
Taxually's mission is to make tax compliance easy so businesses can thrive. We are doing this by seamlessly connecting taxpayers and tax authorities through a simple and intuitive global tax platform. So far on our mission, we have made VAT compliance easier than ever before through end-to-end automation of VAT registrations, data management, filing and workflow.
We are continuing to build the most advanced tax technology platform in the world through a dedicated and mostly remote team. As a result, you'll get to work in one of the hottest tax technology startups in the world right now. The type of person who works here is driven, motivated, empowered and proud.
We don't offer baroque job titles or set up rigid reporting lines. Instead, we build our team through trust, equality and fairness, giving our people autonomy and freedom to achieve their highest potential, and of course making tax compliance easier than ever before.
What we look for
We've built some of the best tax technology that the world has to offer, and we're keen to get our clients using and learning how we can make it even better - that's where you come in. We are looking for an admin associate in one of our french entities, Blue Arrow Solutions, based in Lyon.
What you'll be doing
Here are a few hints on what you are expected to do at Taxually:
- Participating and working on elaborating the processes of our newest project Greenifi, related to green tax.
- Completing administrative tasks related to the different categories of french eco tax
- Communicating with eco organisations
- Tracking eco tax registrations, allocating tasks to VA’s
- Submitting eco tax calculations
- Various administrative tasks related to Blue Arrow Solutions’ other services (VAT, IOSS, OSS)
- Tracking and monitoring and follow up of VAT, IOSS registrations, deregistration (coordination only).
- Tracking address and name change ( coordination only)
- Freshdesk ( all tickets related to FR - Greenifi, Blue Arrow)
- Collecting and escalating issues/ anomalies to various departments
- Performing out administrative tasks that cannot be allocated to VAs (notification handling, issue solving, task allocation, tracker update)
What skills will be useful
With the right attitude, there is nothing you can’t achieve. Nevertheless, bringing the following fundamental skills may help you succeed in your role at Taxually:
- Good organizational & time management skills
- Creativity, self-dependence with innovative ideas, aiming for simplification
- Suggesting improvements in transparency, efficiency and reducing time/cost
- Quick learner with positive attitude and growth-mindset
- You like when things are going at a fast pace
- Strong teamwork skills
- Kind and Respectful and like helping people
- Flexible, just like the position
- Good Excel skills
- French native, English language - advanced
- Lyon based
If you are a driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player on top of being a self-learner and independent problem-solver, we will not even ask you for a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
What you can count on
You'll get to work in one of the hottest tax technology startups in the world right now. You'll receive excellent training and guidance from our team members who believe in what Taxually stands for. The type of person who works here is driven, motivated, empowered and proud.
Don't meet all of the role requirements?
Don't worry! We care about outcomes rather than tickbox criteria, and it's often the case that the perfect person for the role has a CV that looks a little different.
Research (by Harvard University 🤓) shows that women are particularly likely to second-guess themselves and not apply — so if you’re worried you don’t meet all the criteria, get in touch anyhow and let us do the worrying.
At Taxually, we are committed to building a company that includes people from a variety of different backgrounds. We're particularly interested in hearing from people from typically underrepresented groups in the tech industry.