A little about who we are
Taxually was founded in 2018 with the aim of helping businesses calculate VAT amounts in 40 countries and automatically submit their VAT returns.
Taxually's mission is to make tax compliance easy so businesses can thrive. We are doing this by seamlessly connecting taxpayers and tax authorities through a simple and intuitive global tax platform. So far on our mission, we have made VAT compliance easier than ever before through end-to-end automation of VAT registrations, data management, filing and workflow.
We are continuing to build the most advanced tax technology platform in the world through a dedicated and mostly remote team. As a result, you'll get to work in one of the hottest tax technology startups in the world right now. The type of person who works here is driven, motivated, empowered and proud.
We don't offer baroque job titles or set up rigid reporting lines. Instead, we build our team through trust, equality and fairness, giving our people autonomy and freedom to achieve their highest potential, and of course making tax compliance easier than ever before.
What we look for
We've built some of the best tax technology that the world has to offer, and we're keen to get our clients using and learning how we can make it even better - that's where you come in. We're looking for a full time Compliance Coordinator supporting the French team and making sure all the returns are submitted on time.
What you'll be doing
Here are a few hints on what you are expected to do at Taxually:
- Preparing the French submission lists each month and allocate the submission tasks between our responsible colleagues
- Submitting custom reports and of VAT return
- Making sure all the returns are submitted within the deadline
- Observe, learn and aim for simplification: come up with innovative ideas to make our processes as simple as possible
- Collaborating with the French team, as well as with the Product Team
What skills will be useful
With the right attitude, there is nothing you can’t achieve. Nevertheless, bringing the following fundamental skills may help you succeed in your role at Taxually:
- You are a quick learner with positive attitude and growth-mindset
- You are an empath and you really like helping people
- You have strong Excel skills
- Self-dependence with innovative ideas, aiming for simplification
- You like when things are going at a fast pace
- You like complex issues and are thrilled to translate it to simple, actionable steps, and explain it to someone who is not familiar with the domain
If you are a driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player on top of being a self-learner and independent problem-solver, we will not even ask you for a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
What you can count on
You'll get to work in one of the hottest tax technology startups in the world right now. You'll receive excellent training and guidance from our team members who believe in what Taxually stands for. The type of person who works here is driven, motivated, empowered and proud.
Don't meet all of the role requirements?
Don't worry! We care about outcomes rather than tickbox criteria, and it's often the case that the perfect person for the role has a CV that looks a little different.
Research (by Harvard University 🤓) shows that women are particularly likely to second-guess themselves and not apply — so if you’re worried you don’t meet all the criteria, get in touch anyhow and let us do the worrying.
At Taxually, we are committed to building a company that includes people from a variety of different backgrounds. We're particularly interested in hearing from people from typically underrepresented groups in the tech industry.