A little about who we are
Taxually was founded in 2018 with the aim of helping businesses calculate VAT amounts in 40 countries and automatically submit their VAT returns.
Taxually's mission is to make tax compliance easy so businesses can thrive. We are doing this by seamlessly connecting taxpayers and tax authorities through a simple and intuitive global tax platform. So far on our mission, we have made VAT compliance easier than ever before through end-to-end automation of VAT registrations, data management, filing and workflow.
We are continuing to build the most advanced tax technology platform in the world through a dedicated and mostly remote team. As a result, you'll get to work in one of the hottest tax technology startups in the world right now. The type of person who works here is driven, motivated, empowered and proud.
We don't offer baroque job titles or set up rigid reporting lines. Instead, we build our team through trust, equality and fairness, giving our people autonomy and freedom to achieve their highest potential, and of course making tax compliance easier than ever before.
What we are looking for
We have just started building up our marketing team and are looking for someone with a creative mindset to ensure our content is as engaging and attractive as our product. We will make sure that you are not bored at Taxually.
What you’ll be doing
We don’t like providing detailed tasks lists, but the below might give you a steer on the type of work you can expect:
• Effectively manage daily administrative tasks
• Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics
• Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material
• Helping to create proposals and presentations.
• Helping to run social media accounts.
• Helping to plan events, projects, and campaigns.
• Supporting the marketing team.
• Doing day-to-day administrative tasks.
• Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
• Monitor and report competitors' marketing and sales activities
What skills will be useful
With the right attitude, there is nothing you can’t achieve. Nevertheless, bringing the following fundamental skills may help you succeed in your role at Taxually:
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Native English speaking and writing
• Working knowledge of CRM programs
• Good knowledge of Excel and PPT
• Analytical abilities
• Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, or similar role
If you are a driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player on top of being a self-learner and independent problem-solver, we will not even ask you for a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
What you can count on
You'll get to work in one of the hottest tax technology startups in the world right now. You'll receive excellent training and guidance from our team members who believe in what Taxually stands for. The type of person who works here is driven, motivated, empowered and proud.
Don't meet all of the role requirements?
Don't worry! We care about outcomes rather than tickbox criteria, and it's often the case that the perfect person for the role has a CV that looks a little different.
Research (by Harvard University 🤓) shows that women are particularly likely to second-guess themselves and not apply — so if you’re worried you don’t meet all the criteria, get in touch anyhow and let us do the worrying.
At Taxually, we are committed to building a company that includes people from a variety of different backgrounds. We're particularly interested in hearing from people from typically underrepresented groups in the tech industry.